The Lakeview Junior Tour is a season long tournament series for players ages 8-17. The mission is to provide a friendly tournament experience that focuses on having fun, developing skills, and gaining experience. The end goal of the program is to help junior golfers transition into a more competitive environment, if they desire.
Players will be awarded points for achievements, sportsmanship, and improvement culminating with a season ending awards ceremony. All Junior Tour division winners will also be crowned Lakeview Junior Club Champions.
- Lakeview Junior Tour (LJT) membership fee is $30.
- Each tournament entry fee is $25 for LJT members and $40 for non-members.
- Deadline to enter is 2 days prior to each event.
- Max/min participation levels may apply.
- Players can register for an event at any date prior to its deadline. Use the form linked below to add new events.
- Contact John Rogers at firstname.lastname@example.org to withdraw from a registered tournament or to ask further questions.
2018 Lakeview Junior Tour Schedule
- Sunday, May 27 1:00 PM
- Sunday, June 17 1:00 PM
- Wednesday, June 27 1:00 PM
- Wednesday, July 11 1:00 PM
- Wednesday, July 18 10:30 AM (joint event with First Citizens Tour)
- Sunday, August 12 1:00 PM (rain or make-up date)
- Sunday, September 9 2:00 PM (outing and awards)
*Complimentary season ending 9-hole event followed by ceremony
How to Register
- (ONLINE) Click to submit this form.
- (FAX) Print this form, complete, then fax to (540) 442-7421.
- (MAIL) Print this form then mail to
Lakeview Golf Club
c/o Junior Tour Registration
4101 Shen Lake Drive
Harrisonburg, VA 22801
Please pay in person at the Lakeview Pro Shop.