The Lakeview Junior Tour is a season long tournament series for players ages 8-17. The mission is to provide a friendly tournament experience that focuses on having fun, developing skills, and gaining experience. The end goal of the program is to help junior golfers transition into a more competitive environment, if they desire.
Players will be awarded points for achievements, sportsmanship, and improvement culminating with a season ending awards ceremony.
All Junior Tour division winners will also be crowned Lakeview Junior Club Champions.
- Lakeview Junior Tour (LJT) membership fee is $30.
- Each tournament entry fee is $25 for LJT members and $40 for non-members.
- Deadline to enter is 2 days prior to each event.
- Max/min participation levels may apply.
- Players can register for an event at any date prior to its deadline. Use the form linked below to add new events.
- Contact John Rogers at firstname.lastname@example.org to withdraw from a registered tournament or to ask further questions.
2020 Lakeview Junior Tour Schedule
- Sunday, June 14th (1:00 PM)
- Wednesday, June 24th (1:00 PM)
- Wednesday, July 1st (1:00 PM)
- Sunday, July 12th (1:00 PM)
- Wednesday, July 22nd (Tour Championship) (1:00 PM)
- Sunday, July 19th (Rain Date) (1:00 PM)
- Sunday, Aug 2nd September 8 – Outing and Awards (1:00 PM)
*Complimentary season ending 9-hole event followed by ceremony
How to Register
- (ONLINE) Click to submit this form.
- (FAX) Print this form, complete, then fax to (540) 442-7421.
- (MAIL) Print this form then mail to
Lakeview Golf Club
Junior Tour Registration
4101 Shen Lake Drive
Harrisonburg, VA 22801
Please pay in person at the Lakeview Pro Shop.