The Lakeview Junior Tour is a season long tournament series for players ages 8-17. The mission is to provide a friendly tournament experience that focuses on having fun, developing skills, and gaining experience. The end goal of the program is to help junior golfers transition into a more competitive environment, if they desire.
Players will be awarded points for achievements, sportsmanship, and improvement culminating with a season ending awards ceremony. All Junior Tour division winners will also be crowned Lakeview Junior Club Champions.
- Lakeview Junior Tour (LJT) membership fee is $30.
- Each tournament entry fee is $25 for LJT members and $40 for non-members.
- Deadline to enter is 2 days prior to each event.
- Max/min participation levels may apply.
- Players can register for an event at any date prior to its deadline. Use the form linked below to add new events.
- Contact John Rogers at email@example.com to withdraw from a registered tournament or to ask further questions.
2016 Lakeview Junior Tour Schedule
|Event #||Date||Start Time||LJT Members||LJT Non-Members|
|1||Sun., June 5||1 PM||$25||$40|
|2||Wed., June 22||1 PM||$25||$40|
|3||Wed., July 6||1 PM||$25||$40|
|4||Wed., July 13||1 PM||$25||$40|
|5||Sun., Aug. 14||1 PM||$25||$40|
|6||* Sun., Sept. 11||3 PM||$0||$40|
*Complimentary season ending 9-hole event followed by ceremony
How to Register
Lakeview Golf Club
c/o Junior Tour Registration
4101 Shen Lake Drive
Harrisonburg, VA 22801
Please pay in person at the Lakeview Pro Shop.