The Lakeview Junior Tour is a season long tournament series for players ages 8-17. The mission is to provide a friendly tournament experience that focuses on having fun, developing skills, and gaining experience. The end goal of the program is to help junior golfers transition into a more competitive environment, if they desire.
Players will be awarded points for achievements, sportsmanship, and improvement culminating with a season ending awards ceremony.
All Junior Tour division winners will also be crowned Lakeview Junior Club Champions.
- Lakeview Junior Tour (LJT) membership fee is $30.
- Each tournament entry fee is $25 for LJT members and $40 for non-members.
- Deadline to enter is 2 days prior to each event.
- Max/min participation levels may apply.
- Players can register for an event at any date prior to its deadline.
- Contact John Rogers at email@example.com to withdraw from a registered tournament or to ask further questions.
2022 Lakeview Junior Tour Schedule
- Monday, May 30th (3 PM) (9-hole, 2-person)
- Sunday, June 12th (3 PM) (9-hole, team event)
- Wednesday, June 15 (1 PM)
- Sunday, June 26th (1 PM)
- Sunday, July 3rd (3 PM) (9-hole scramble)
- Wednesday, July 13th (1 PM)
- Wednesday, July 20th (1 PM)
- Sunday, August 7th (3 PM) (9-hole team event)
- Sunday, August 28th (3 PM) (parent-child)
How to Register
- Please e-mail John Rogers to register: firstname.lastname@example.org